Notes of WWAA Committee Zoom Meeting - August 2020
Notes from a Zoom meeting, held by members of the WWAA Committee on 4th August 2020, have now been published. You can read them here.
Trading Hut News
From October, the Trading Hut at Hunds Pond Road will be stocking the following items:
- Over-winter onions, shallots, broad beans and peas will be available from October 2020.
- Potatoes (see list below), summer onions, shallots and peas will be available from 21st February 2021.
Please observe the following rules when purchasing items from the Hut:
- Customer to stand behind yellow line at shop doorway
- Only one customer in the shop doorway at any one time
- No waiting by shop doorway within marked area
- Preferred payment is by Cheque made out to WWAA
- If paying by cash - place notes/coins in marked containers (note: they will be in disinfectant)
- If you use a wheelbarrow it is to be cleaned/sprayed after use with cleaning solution by the other store. If you use it you are responsible for cleaning it
- Duke of York
- Lady Christl
- Cara Carolus
- Kerrs Pink
- Pink Fir Apple
Vacancies for WWAA Chairman and Secretary
At the WWAA Committee Meeting held on 14th July it was agreed that the Acting Chairman (Alastair Burnett) and Hon. Secretary (Robin Green) would remain in post until the next AGM. Previously scheduled for November 2020 this will not now take place until January or February 2021.
In the meantime, the committee are taking applications to fill these positions on a permanent basis. If you would like to apply for either of these roles please contact either Alastair, Robin or your Site Manager. Their contact details can be found on the home page.
WWAA Chairman Role Description to follow.